Northern Blotting problem

Henry the Hungry Hippo Joe90 at le.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 05:06:54 EST 1995

I was wondering whether anyone could help me with a problem that we have
been getting in our lab concerning Northern Blotting with total
Bacterial RNA. We are trying to clean up our blots to remove ribosomal
RNA interference and to improve the clarity of the bands. So far we have
tried to reduce the amount of RNA loaded on the blots, this has taken a
long time to produce a signal. Are there any other ways we could go
about cleaning up the Blots.
I would be grateful if anyone could help
Thanks.

Please email any responses to the address nag at le.ac.uk

Neill Gingles
Leicester University