dna sequencing

sm0j at Lehigh.EDU sm0j at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Oct 5 10:32:29 EST 1995

We are having a bit of trouble with our Boehringer-Mannheim DNA sequencing kit.
We have called the technical services for the company several times, but have
not been able to solve our problems.  What we would like to know is -- Who out
there is using this method?  and -- Would anyone be available to help us
trouble-shoot?  We haven't been able to get the control DNA (puc18) from the
kit to give us adequate sequencing data, so we're not even attempting to
sequence our experimental DNA yet.  I thought I'd post this to give the Genius
system one last chance before we gave up on it completely...
    Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

    Thank you,
    Sheila Mathieson
    Dept. Biosciences