Affinity column for protein purification

G.P. goran at atax.neur.uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Oct 6 07:58:30 EST 1995

Hi there!

I've got this lovely biotinylated antibody and I would like to use it
purify its antigen (don't know anything about its properties) and
I'd like to use an affinity column with immobilized streptavidin (or
something similar since western blots are not working).

Since I am new in this "protein-isolation-stuff", could you point me to
good references for this protocol (i.e. what elution buffer to use,
what
homogenization buffer to use for tissue homogenization...).

If you have
your own protocol somewhere on your computer, could you e-mail it to
me?

Whose products do you use for this and are you satisfied with them?

In other words, any and all info that you can send me will be more then
greatly appreciated.

Goran

goran at atax.neur.uni-duesseldorf.de