Bushnell-Haas Media??

Felicia M. Tomasko tomasko at colorado.edu
Fri Oct 6 22:25:59 EST 1995

   I am trying to find the Recipe for a type of growth media called, as 
the subject line says, "Bushnell-Haas Media" (that may not be the correct 
spelling, but it's close).

   If you know what it is, or where I can find out please reply to:

Ryan "Dammit Jim, I'm a chemist, not a biologist" Watson
email: tomasko at ucsub.colorado.edu

Thank you in advance!

More information about the Methods mailing list