Nucleotide triphosphates

Duncan Clark Duncan at
Mon Oct 9 05:42:51 EST 1995

Hi folks,

A couple of questions regarding nucleotide triphosphates.

1.   Can they be dialysed? I know v.short oligos can even though by mwt it
shouldn't be possible.

2.   Anyone know of a reference for their purification or failing that a
rough idea as to the binding capacity of DEAE or QAE exchangers for them.
It gets expensive to keep loading a 1ml column just to see how much binds.
If I have to do it so be it but it would be nice to avoid.

Many thanks