Change in LB recipe?

Rafael Maldonado rafael at HOWARD.GENETICS.UTAH.EDU
Mon Oct 9 19:21:30 EST 1995

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Marianne Leverone (BIO) wrote:

> Rafael:  I think that the additional salt improves plaque formation but I
> don't know why.  Marianne, Univ. of South Florida, Tampa, Fl.

Sure salts will improve plaque formation, but I thought that it is better
a good balance of salts, specially Mg++.

Anyway, I never use 0.5 g/l of NaCl, so I don't really know...

	Rafa

Rafael Maldonado                             |  La cita ha sido
room 6160 Eccles Institute of Human Genetics |
Department of Human Genetics		     |  retirada por respeto
University of Utah			     |
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112. USA.	     |  a la propiedad
Rafael.Maldonado at genetics.utah.edu           |
Rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu	             |  intelectual.
Tel: 801-581-4429			     |
Fax: 801-585-3910			     |