Keld Sorensen Apology

Margon Vandongen vando005 at mc.duke.edu
Wed Oct 11 10:56:50 EST 1995

Dear Keld,

I cannot find your E_mail adress on the message you sent me. For the
people on the newsgroup a short reminder of the topic: I was replying
to a message from Dima in connection to people having ties to companies
on this newsgroup. I just want to clarify that I did not notice Keld
Sorensen recommending product for Pierce alone but was merely responding
to a previous posting from a BMB salesrep. (Who by the way E-mailed me
to tell me he was working for this company.) So I'm sorry for this
misunderstanding and apologize for it.

Margon E-Mail adress: vando005 at mc.duke.edu