Antibody purification questions

Frank Chen yatsen at wam.umd.edu
Wed Oct 11 21:56:28 EST 1995

Dear Friends,
	I am planning to purify polyclonal antibody from rabbit serum.
The antigen is a recombinant poly His tagged protein.  My current though
is to use the poly His tagged protein to make an affinity column to purify
the specific antibodies.  I am pounded by the question that how I am going to
elute the antibodies from the column after washes without eluting the
antigen together.
	I hope those who had tried this can give me your advices.  I would
appreciate it a lot if you could share your protocol with me as well.

	Thank you.

Sincerely,

Frank Chen