Need some different 6X Loading Buffers

Charles A Miller oravaxcm at world.std.com
Wed Oct 11 15:25:43 EST 1995

I would like to collect some alternative recipes for 6X loading buffers for running DNA on Agarose Gels. I recently tried a greenish buffer that came with some PCR markers that a friend ordered. This buffer did not show up under the UV light (the blue dye we use DOES show up).

If anyone has any "recipes" for different buffers could you please send them my way? Oh yeah, the company we ordered the primers from doesn't sell the buffers in their catalog...

thanks!

Chuck Miller
email: oravaxcm at world.std.com