plasmid multimers?

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Thu Oct 12 09:10:44 EST 1995

Hanbol Kim:  Plasmid multimers are produced in a RecA+ host so use a
RecA- host.  If you still see multimers after restriction digestion, your
digestion is not complete; add more enzyme and incubate and see if that
eliminates the problem.  Marianne Leverone, Univ. of South Florida,
Tampa, FL