seeking T7 promoter/polymerase for eukaryotic system

Marion Freistadt mfreis at lsumc.edu
Thu Oct 12 18:15:53 EST 1995

>---------------------------------14750808429283
>
>Brett,
>
>Would it be possible to post the complete reference? Thanks in
>advance.
>
>Margon
>
>---------------------------------14750808429283

I think I even have the ref: NAR 22, 2114.  There were others of interest
that came up on a lit search: NAR 22,3887; Biotechniques 18, 142; Appl
Biochem Biotechnol 47:143; PNAS 92, 4422.

I was looking for a commercial source, in order to avoid "They were quite
tight with it
when we requested it."  I have not heard of one yet.
Marion S. Freistadt, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology
Louisiana State University Medical Center
1901 Perdido St.
New Orleans, LA. 70112

504-568-4071
FAX-----2918