Problem Reference

Duncan Clark Duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 03:13:29 EST 1995

Hi Folks,

I am having severe problems tracking down the following reference I have
been given. It is supposedly to do with dNTP and dNTP synthesis but there
is obviously some typo in the reference. I've tried Medline and Uncover
but no joy. Can anyone help?

Yoshikawa, M. and Kato, T. Tetrahedron Letters, 5065 (1977).

The Tetrahedron Letters index for 1977 and 1978 has been looked at so
unless it is incomplete it can't be there. I don't have access to Chem
Abstracts so it is a problem.

Many thanks

Duncan