Subcloning pcr products

Nayma E. Ruiz-Garcia neruiz at macc.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 17 13:57:54 EST 1995

Well, I am not sure how you designed your pcr primers to include this
sites in your sequence but there is a table in the New England Biolab
catalog that tells how many nucleotides are required at the end of each
restriction site for it to cut. This table also tells you how many hours
it will take.

I also have been suggested the concatamerization of the pcr product.
Personally, I have use the table to design my primers and it has worked
for me.  I have not try the concatamerization but one of my prof. told
me it works.

Good luck!
Nayma E.