Differential display vs RAP vs Delta RNA

Leonard A. Levin Len.Levin at ccmail.adp.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 20 10:15:53 EST 1995

What is the latest advice on the most reproducible RNA fingerprinting
system? We have used the original Liang/Pardee system for differential
display, but have gotten lack of reproducibility, etc. Has anyone
tried the Clontech Delta system, or the Stratagene RAP system, or the
new RNAimage from Liang's company?
Alternatively, any hints for getting reproducible results? We already
do everything in duplicate, use core mixes, DNase treat.

	Thanks,

		Len Levin
		University of Wisconsin Medical School
		(608) 263-2052