info needed on water conference

sbutcher at molbiol.ox.ac.uk sbutcher at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 10:42:06 EST 1995

Hi,
this is a plea for help about a conference that has disappeared into thin air.

I thought that there was a conference on water quality/water science due to be
held in New Orleans? in or around may 1996.

It was suggested that I ought to find out about it by someone I cannot now
contact. I am mystified as I can find no mention of it in any journal so far.
It is not listed by the SGM, ASV or ASM either. If anyone has information
about any water-based conference topics that could fit the bill, I would be
very grateful. I am starting to think that I misheard the original comment.
Sarah