New Method of Poly A+ Isolation

Bernard Murray bernard at
Mon Oct 23 13:22:08 EST 1995

In article <46adeu$ccf at>,
100145.3141 at says...
>A new method for the isolation of Poly A+ has been developed on the basis of
>pore glass (CPG). No further need to waste time with cellulose. There is the
possibility to get
>a free isolation kit for trial purposes. Further details can be seen in
>Guenther Mohr

Back again!?  It seems like *weeks* since your last batch of posts!
Being the true scientist (that I am sure you are) you will of course
this time post the experimental data that shows the advantages of one
system over the other (or quietly keep your peace).
	(How I hate electronic flyers)
Bernard Murray, Ph.D.
bernard at  (National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda MD, USA)