6in x 6 in Freezer box who sells them?

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Tue Oct 24 14:04:45 EST 1995

Shin:  USA Scientific Plastics carries them in white or neon plastic and
they fit in freezer racks.  PO Box 3565, Ocala, FL  34478-3565, fax
904-351-2057.  Marianne Leverone, BIology, Univ. of South FLorida, Tampa, FL