Used biolab equipment wanted (East Coast)

Robert Horton horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Wed Oct 25 10:43:59 EST 1995

Igor R Sagdeev (isagdeev at osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:
: Dear netters,

: We are looking for used biolab equipment to buy.
: Most of all we are interested in:

: 3. Shakers/rocking platforms,

I'm in the process of writing up my design for a shaking platform
(or shaking incubator) that you can build yourself in about an hour
for about $10. I'd be happy to send a draft of the manuscript if you'd
like.

Robert M. Horton (PhD!) /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U of M Dermatology Dept || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
Box 98 UMHC, 4-154 PWB /||\ -W. von Braun.   Disclaimer: "Bob who?"
Minneapolis, MN 55455   ^^   horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu       (612)625-8941