help with silver stain

Frank Chen yatsen at wam.umd.edu
Wed Oct 25 20:37:27 EST 1995

Dear Mr. Zheng,
	Your protocol sounds quite tedous.  I have a simple one which
works quite well.  I will be more than happy to share it with you.  Also,
Mr. Wen's suggestion is quite good.  I only allowed the staining to develop to
about 90% in the developer and added stopper at that point.  It will continue
to develop to the level you want after the stopper is added.

	Also, BioRad's kit is quite simple too and it takes less time
than mine.  But, its background is a bit high.  Just FYI.

Frank Chen