Waters LACE IEEE-Card sought

Christoph Gartmann GARTMANN at IMMUNBIO.MPG.DE
Thu Oct 26 10:22:19 EST 1995

Hello,

the subject says it all. We are running the ExpertEase-Software for HPLC
from Waters. And we have a LACE that has no IEEE-Adapter. Thus, if anybody
has a used one that he doesn't need anymore, send me a mail.

Regards,
   Christoph Gartmann

| Max-Planck-Institut fuer      Phone   : +49-761-5108-465   Fax: -221       |
| Immunbiologie                 PSI     : PSI%(0262)45050160374::GARTMANN    |
| Postfach 1169                 Internet: gartmann at immunbio.mpg.de           |
| D-79011  Freiburg, FRG                                                     |
+----------- Do you know MENUE, the user environment for OpenVMS? -----------+