Cre expressing mice

Przemko Tylzanowski przemko
Mon Oct 30 03:39:33 EST 1995

mraabe at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk (Dr. M Raabe) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am interested in mouse strains which express the Cre recombinase under
>tissue specific promoters. Does anybody know where to supply mice expressing
>Cre in hepatocytes, enterocytes (small intestine), yolk sac or testis? Any
>suggestions or informations are highly welcome. Thank you, Martin

>martin raabe	                          e-mail:mraabe at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
>institute for arteriosclerosis research   phone: +49-251-83-6293
>university of muenster, germany	          FAX:   +49-251-83-7225

Hi!
I am also very interested. In fact I posted already something about it but got
no replies. We are preparing some Cre mice but would like to have access to
some more. Also, I heard a gossip that someone is building a Cre-mouse
database/repository. Anyone could confirm that?
Przemko
Przemko Tylzanowski Ph.D.

Celgen                                          phone:32-16-34-59-28
University of Leuven                               or:32-16-34-59-16
Herestraat 49                                     fax:32-16-34-59-33
3000 Leuven                    e-mail:przemko at sgi.celgen.kuleuven.ac.besgi 26%