protein expression

ynakao at kean.ucs.mun.ca ynakao at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Mon Oct 30 14:35:36 EST 1995

Hello, Netters.

        I am going to check the protein expression on the slide of clinical
tissue samples. What method is the most reliable, sensitive and easiest way
? As I have the experience of immumofluoresence of cultured cell samples
and ,of course,have monoclonal antibody of aimed protein, how about IF? As
an alternative, what about immunohistochemistry?
       Anyway, if you have similar experience, please inform me your idea (
method, kit, references....e.t.c.)?

                     Thanks in advance,
                                                 Yoshi