c myc antibody

Glenn Takayama lv-nm at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 31 11:21:20 EST 1995

In <1995Oct30.201005.9075 at galileo.cc.rochester.edu>
SRML at BPHVAX.BIOPHYSICS.ROCHESTER.EDU (SHERMAN LAB) writes:

>I need antibody for a yeast protein tagged with the c-myc epitope.
Does anyone
>know of a commercial supplier?  Thanks.
>
>Tom Cardillo  SRML at bphvax.biophysics.rochester.edu

Hello Tom:

My company (Lab Vision) represent an antibody manufacturer in
California called NeoMarkers.  We offer 2 monoclonal antibodies to the
c-myc oncoprotein.  They are clones 9E10 and 9E11, both binding to the
leucine zipper portion of the protein (amino acids 408-439), which is
towards the C terminus.

Please contact me for further information.

Best regards,
Mark Corl
LV-NM at ix.netcom.com
800-828-1628