Literature needed / Biotechniques 13

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Sep 1 12:25:42 EST 1995

Did you try logging onto biotechnet and searching their database....?

A link to biotechnet.com with username and pw is located on the
biotech company WWW registry

http://155.41.115.114/jumper/bw.html

or search from

http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

Martin

Christoph (kruell at rz.uni-duesseldorf.de) wrote:
: Hello everybody!

: I need some information about the following literature which is
: unavailable for me:

: Stemmer and Morris: "Enzymatic inverse PCR: a restriction site independent,
: single-fragment method for high-efficiency, site-directed mutagenesis"
: Biotechniques 13: 214-220 (1992)

: So far I only have the abstract. Could someone be so kind and answer
: my questions about that literature. Which specific restriction
: enzyme did they use? What is the sequence of the primers they used?

: Thank you for the effort!

: Christoph

: christoph.kruell at uni-duesseldorf.de

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu