HELP: PCR Subtractive Hybridisation/reliable method wanted.

g.coulton g.coulton at cxwms.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 08:28:50 EST 1995

Subtraction Hybridisations

I am in the planning stages of a project which with depend to a large
degree on the production of enriched cDNA libraries.  I have screened
the literature and come up with any number of variations on the theme. I
need to know which to include in the strategy and why.

So can you help?

My starting material will be whole skeletal muscle.  Yes, I know that it
is multicellular and all that this brings but I am stuck with this
situation at the moment.

Can you either point me in the direction of a particular paper or can
you send me your protocol?

Thanks in advance.

Gary Coulton