Literature needed / Biotechniques 13

Robert Horton horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Tue Sep 5 11:07:38 EST 1995

Richard Rohan (rrohan at world.std.com) wrote:
: There is a new newsgroup for BioTechniques.
: Try bionet.journals.letters.biotechniques

<deletia>

: >single-fragment method for high-efficiency, site-directed mutagenesis"
: >Biotechniques 13: 214-220 (1992)

Unfortunately, the BioTechniques group is not yet functional due to technical
difficulties. I'd be happy to email you a GIF of figure 1 of that paper (or
whatever format you prefer). Is uuencoding OK?

Or, if all else fails, I suppose I could fax it, but that's so primitive.

Let me know how you want it.

Robert M. Horton (PhD!) /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U of M Dermatology Dept || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
Box 98 UMHC, 4-154 PWB /||\ -W. von Braun.   Disclaimer: "Bob who?"
Minneapolis, MN 55455   ^^   horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu       (612)625-8941