Amplify

David L. Haviland, Ph.D. HAVILAND at KIDS.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Sep 5 15:22:25 EST 1995

Greetings All:

I was curious if a Mac program called "Amplify" is available via ftp from
somewhere.  This program helped one analyze your primers and potential PCR
products.  I "thought" that it was available via ftp and I'd appreciate it
if someone could direct me to the site.

Many thanks in advance,
David
+  David L. Haviland, Ph.D.	     Internet:"haviland at kids.wustl.edu"   +
+  Washington Univ. School of Med.                                        +
+  Dept. of Peds./Pulm. Box 8116                                          +
+  1 Children's Place                                                     +
+  St. Louis, MO  63110              FAX: 314-454-2476                    +
+  (314) 454-6076                                                         +