Transfection of normal human cells

Kappei KOBAYASHI kappei at
Wed Sep 6 19:39:48 EST 1995

At  3:40 AM 95.9.6 +0000, Mukund Nori wrote:
>I am trying to transfect various "normal" human cell lines with limited
>success.  I have tried all the standard methodologies.  Does anyone have
>any suggestions or variations on a theme?  Thanks in advance.
>Take care

Do you like to transfect normal fibroblasts transiently?
If so, I recommend you adenovirus vector.  We can transfect normal
fibroblasts to 100% with adenovirus vector, while it caused a little
damege on the cells.

Kappei KOBAYASHI (kappei at
Department of Microbiology,
Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine,
Kamikyou-ku, Kyoto 602, JAPAN