Leaking film cassettes

Jim Hutchins hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Thu Sep 7 17:51:38 EST 1995

jose (jmanalig at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu) wrote:
: Here's a basic question.  I've got a whole bunch of Xray film cassettes
: that leak, usually only from one corner or another.  Is there a quick and
: cheap way to salvage these things? I'd appreciate any info on this.

Yes.  Wrap them in foil after you place the film but before you turn the
lights on.

Jim Hutchins
Assoc Prof Anatomy, Asst Prof Neurology (Research), Univ Mississippi Med Ctr
http://fiona.umsmed.edu/~hutchins/    ***    E-mail:   hutchins at umsmed.edu
``It became necessary to destroy the town in order to save it.''--American
infantry officer firing on Ben Tre, Vietnam, 2/8/68