Leaking film cassettes

Jim Hutchins hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Thu Sep 7 17:51:38 EST 1995

jose (jmanalig at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu) wrote:
: Here's a basic question.  I've got a whole bunch of Xray film cassettes
: that leak, usually only from one corner or another.  Is there a quick and
: cheap way to salvage these things? I'd appreciate any info on this.

Yes.  Wrap them in foil after you place the film but before you turn the
lights on.

--
Jim Hutchins
Assoc Prof Anatomy, Asst Prof Neurology (Research), Univ Mississippi Med Ctr