Tissue culture pipet tips

Beverly Steele Allen, Ph.D. ALLENB at AARLO.MOFFITT.USF.EDU
Thu Sep 7 14:49:05 EST 1995

Dear all-
I'm trying to locate the company that sells extra-long pipet tips
that go all the way to the bottom of an upright T25 flask without
letting the non-sterile barrel of the pipettor in.  The 200ul variety
look like a standard 'yellow' tip, just really long.  I'm hoping a
rep or user can supply me with the company's name and number!

Thanks,
Beverly

    __
   ====        Bone Marrow Transplant Program
   |  |__      H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center at
   |  |-.\     University of South Florida
   |__|  \\    Tampa, FL  33612         (813)979-3960
  ======__|    .SIG? No, I prefer .GLOCK
 ________||__  C:\DOS  C:\DOS\RUN  RUN\DOS\RUN
/____________\ Toxicologists do it 'til they're half dead