Screening the TF by southwestern method

±è¸í±â s_kmk at cais.kaist.ac.kr
Mon Sep 11 00:07:48 EST 1995

I have a problem with screening the TF(transcription factor)
by southwestern method, using Lambda ZAPII cDNA expression library.
Most of the available reference say that during all steps,
each filter is incubated in a seperate petri dish plate
and DNA probe solution can be reused up to five times.

But I'm not quite sure why all the process should be done
in one filter, seperately.
Please, give me a advice. I am looking forward to hearing you.

Jae-Kwang Song

Department of Biological Sciences
Korea advanced Institute of Science and Technology