MacMolly help needed

fred krebs fkrebs at cor-mail.biochem.hmc.psu.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:19:56 EST 1995

We have the MacMolly suite (v 3.5.1) of DNA and protein analysis
software.  I would like to update the enzymes used in the Restrict
application with information from the current REBASE database.  Can
anyone tell me how that can be done?  I have access to REBASE but I don't
know how to format it so that Restrict can recognize it.

We would also like to buy a more current version of MacMolly.  Does
anyone have the current address for Soft Gene, the software manufacturer?

Fred Krebs
Hershey Medical Center College of Medicine
fkrebs at cor-mail.biochem.hmc.psu.edu