Looking for Mycobacterium marinun strains

Bob Belas Belas at mbisgi.umd.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:12:28 EST 1995

Hi,

  I realize that this is a bit off the "molecular biology reagent" theme
of this news group, but I am trying to get my hands on clinical or recent
environmental isolates of Mycobacterium marinum.  I've contacted most of
the local sources in the Maryland area, but have only 6 or so isolates
(non-ATCC, which I'm not eager to use).
  If you know of a laboratory that may be willing to send some strains my
way, please let me know.  Thanks in advance for the help.

	Bob

--
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z.
Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Bob Belas, Assoc. Prof., Marine Microbial Genetics, COMB-UMBI
BELAS at MBISGI.UMD.EDU