Control human primers

Richard Rohan rrohan at world.std.com
Wed Sep 13 10:16:49 EST 1995

For a WWW site try http://gdbwww.gdb.org

The GDB Human Genome Database at Johns Hopkins maintains a database of human
probes, including PCR generated probes complet with primer sequences and
amplification conditions.  The database can be search by probe type and
chromosome.  I don't know if you can search by size.

HTH

Rich Rohan

Duncan Clark <Duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>Has anyone a primer set that will amplify 2-4kb as a control set for
>human xsomal PCR's. Alternatively is there a www site that lists
>useful primer sequences?
>
>Many thanks
>
>Duncan
>--
>My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts!

---
Rich Rohan, PhD (rrohan at world.std.com)
Independent Molecular Biology Consultant to the Internet
Moderator REPRENDO at world.std.com - Reproductive Endocrinology List