Preprint: Amplify complete HIV-1 provirus (virtually)

Robert Horton horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Wed Sep 13 16:42:04 EST 1995

Mika Salminen (msalminen at hiv.hjf.org) wrote:
: To anyone who would like to amplify and clone the entire HIV-1 in a single step:

: Due to widespread interest in the topic, we are placing a preprint of our
: manuscript (To appear in Virology, October 20th (c) 1995, Academic Press,
: inc.) named:

Does your publisher know you're doing this? Inquiring minds want to know.

Robert M. Horton (PhD!) /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U of M Dermatology Dept || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
Box 98 UMHC, 4-154 PWB /||\ -W. von Braun.   Disclaimer: "Bob who?"
Minneapolis, MN 55455   ^^   horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu       (612)625-8941