2 hybrid system and IF proteins

jfh jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 13 17:07:55 EST 1995

Is anyone out there doing experiments with intermediate filament proteins
using the two hybrid system?  I'm starting some experiments and have
cloned vimentin into the vectors.  I will use these to generate positive
signals and hopefully, negative signals when assyed with the proteins I
am interested in.

I would also like to obtain clones of other IF proteins to assay with my
proteins.

Please send email responses so I can get/give more info.

TIA,
John Hess, PhD                    Phone me 916 752 8420
Dept of Human Anatomy             FAX me 916 752 8520
University of Calif               Email me jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Davis, CA                         or leave me alone, your choice.