MiniCycler???

gerald forrest gforrest at smtplink.coh.org
Fri Sep 15 12:02:01 EST 1995

We purchased the MJ research minicycler and the PTC-100 cycler three
years ago to use for DNA cycle-sequencing.  The PTC-100 is used almost
every day and the minicycler is used about twice a week.  The PTC-100's
heating block was replaced about 1.5 years ago.  The instrument was
still under warranty and the company  replaced the block very quickly.
We have not experienced any additional problems with either cycler and
have been very satisfied with the operation of both instruments.
Jerry Forrest