Anecdotes/stories on the internet and your science/research

Dylan Bulseco bulsecod at labtalk.als.orst.edu
Fri Sep 15 23:34:26 EST 1995

I am writing an article on the effect of the internet on research
endeavors.  If you are a working scientist, I would like to hear of any
anecdotes or stories on how the internet has affected your research (good or
bad) and/or how you use the internet in your daily research lives.

Please send me email if you want more details, or send along your stories to
me at the email address below.  Thanks in advance!

Dylan Bulseco
bulsecod at labtalk.als.orst.edu