Two questions

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Sep 19 15:00:36 EST 1995

Follow up question..

Igor R Sagdeev (isagdeev at osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:
: Dear netters,

: I have two questions for those who have any experience in these two
: things:

: 1. What are the easiest and most efficient ways of getting rid of
:    unincorporated primers and nucleotides after a PCR without losing
:     too much of the product?

what is the size of the product?
If greater than 500 bp I would use the Geneclean II glassmilk purification
method....since anything <500bp is not efficiently purified.

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"