Two questions

martin LEACH leach at
Tue Sep 19 15:00:36 EST 1995

Follow up question..

Igor R Sagdeev (isagdeev at wrote:
: Dear netters,

: I have two questions for those who have any experience in these two
: things:

: 1. What are the easiest and most efficient ways of getting rid of
:    unincorporated primers and nucleotides after a PCR without losing
:     too much of the product?

what is the size of the product?
If greater than 500 bp I would use the Geneclean II glassmilk purification
method....since anything <500bp is not efficiently purified.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net:
Biotech Company Registry Mirror: