Setting up a lab at home

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Mon Sep 11 11:21:46 EST 1995

 In article <42r9to$fof at cronkite.seas.gwu.edu>
 sullivan at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu (Steven Sullivan) writes:

| Didn't a British fellow win teh Nobel prize years ago for work on
| mitochondria (respiration pathways) that he performed at home?  Granted,
| I remember being told that he was rather wealthy -- lived in a castle or
| something.....

Yes, but he lived in a cave. I have the references right here:

@article{Wayne1990,
author = "B. Wayne",
title = "Combinatorial effect of mixtures from {{Axis Chemicals}}",
journal = "J. Gotham City",
volume = "1",
number = "1",
pages = "200-205",
comment = "Joker was here!",
year = "1990"}

If you've gotten this far without realizing I'm just kidding,
... you owe me a beer! :-0