AGAGAGAG repeats:Could it be real?

Massimo Delledonne mdelledonne at aim.salk.edu
Tue Sep 19 00:07:22 EST 1995

af930 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Changcun Jia) wrote:
>I got some 28 AG repeats in my sequence using both sequenase and automated
>sequencing methods. Could anybody tell me if it could be real? if not,
>what method would you suggest me to use to get this region?

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you got a microsatellite
sequence ....
I think your sequence is real, no mistakes ...

Massimo

=========
Massimo Delledonne, PhD

permanent address: Istituto di Genetica Vegetale
                   Universita' Cattolica S.Cuore, 29100 Piacenza ITALY
                   Ph. (+39) 523-599209    Fax (+39) 523-599283
                   internet: delle at pc.unicatt.it

PLEASE NOTE: