Alternative to Glogos Autorad Markers

Warren Gallin wgallin at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Sep 20 18:16:35 EST 1995

In Article <43q303$nnv at crcnis3.unl.edu>, ddh at unlinfo.unl.edu (dinakar
bhattramakki) wrote:
>Hi, Is there any autorad marker in the market other than Stratagene's
>"GlogosII" ? I found Glogos are kinda expensive (300 markers:$126).
>Moreover they do not sell smaller size lots.
>Thanks in advance.

Go to any art store and get a 10 ml bottle of fluorescent (actually
phosphorescent) paint.  They often have it in the kids section.  Use it to
paint numbers, letters, dots, whatever on some sticky labels.  Works like a
charm for a number of people, including me.

Warren Gallin,
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta
wgallin at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca