Hot PCR

Robert Horton horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Wed Sep 20 11:37:25 EST 1995

In Article <43ah37$m3c at mail.llu.edu>, Jeff Sale <jSale at ccmail.llu.edu> wrote:
 >Hi,
 >
 >I'm trying to do hot PCR to generate a radiolabeled probe with high
 >specific activity, at least higher what end-labeling would give me.
 >Others in my lab have tryed but their effort yielded probes were not
 >nearly as hot as probes generated by random priming.

See
    Schowalter DB.  Sommer SS.
    The generation of radiolabeled DNA and RNA probes with polymerase chain
    reaction.
    Analytical Biochemistry.  177(1):90-4, 1989 Feb 15.

Robert M. Horton (PhD!) /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U of M Dermatology Dept || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
Box 98 UMHC, 4-154 PWB /||\ -W. von Braun.   Disclaimer: "Bob who?"
Minneapolis, MN 55455   ^^   horton at biosci.cbs.umn.edu       (612)625-8941