binding help need!

Steve Mcclue Steven_Mcclue-1%notes at sb.com
Fri Sep 22 07:35:30 EST 1995

In article <9509152018.AA17745 at tacape.bf.epm.br>, sang at TACAPE.BF.EPM.BR says...

>Dear collegues,
>Can anyone send references regarding binding experiments?
>I need to know relation of ligants/number of cells used,
>concentration of labelled ligants, how calculate IC50,...
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Han

Han,
	If you're new to radioligand binding, you could do worse than to invest in a copy of Ed
Hulme's book 'Receptor-Ligand Interactions - A Practical Approach', which is a very thorough
survey of the field, including both practical and theoretical details of most radioligand
techniques and methods of dealing with the data.
It's published by Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-963091-7 (ppbk).

On the other hand, if you can tell us what the specific receptor/ligand is that you're
interested in, then I'm sure someone will have precise details for you.

Steve