Non radioactive labelling and detection

Robyn Wallace rwallace at mad.adelaide.edu.au
Sun Sep 24 20:01:56 EST 1995

>Im looking for some feedback on peoples experience of commercially
>available kits for non radioctive labelling and detection. I'm
>about to start using non radioactive methods for the first time and
>was hoping that somebody can recommend one. If anybody uses home made
>kits I'd be interested to hear your comments.Thanks for the help.
>
>Paul Crossey
>Dept. of Medicine
>KCSMD

I have had the best results from Bresatec's chemiluminescent detection kit.
Some modifications to the protocol which help reduce background include
increasing the % of the block reagent, and increasing the dilution of SA-AP
(ie using less).

Robyn Wallace
Department of Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics         /\_/\
Womens and Childrens Hospital                            ( o o )
North Adelaide, South Australia  5006                     > - <
Ph  61 08 204 6442
Fax 61 08 204 7342
Email  rwallace at mad.adelaide.edu.au