staining the cytoskelethon: help!

Giorgio Spagnol spagnol at galactica.it
Mon Sep 25 16:23:27 EST 1995

Dear fellow researchers,
As a newcomer in cell staining procedures, I can't find a protocol for
staining for the reorganization of cytoskelethon after a (supposed)
mithogenic signal. The mithogenic signal should be the binding of the
specific ligand to a cell surface molecule expressed at the membrane of
transformed cultured cells. Besides the protocol I also wonder as to
which system should I use for the positive control.
I should mention that we can obtain monoclonal antibodies against several
cytoskelethon's proteins from a lab near us.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Giorgio.