HPLC software

Micro-Titre Plate Reader g.grossman at unsw.edu.au
Wed Sep 27 17:50:06 EST 1995

In article <43p6ir$228 at hobbes.cc.uga.edu>, russell at dogwood.botany.uga.edu wrote:

>Can anyone recommend software for HPLC integration
>and/or running the system?  I have a Beckman HPLC,
>but Beckman wants $6000 to $10,000 for their System
>Gold.
>Are there any third party vendors for this kind of thing?
>

>Russell L. Malmberg
>russell at dogwood.botany.uga.edu

We have a Beckman model 6300 amino acid analyser which is connected to a
Delta Data System. It is manufactured in Australia and costs about
AUS$2500 - 3000. It includes software and an interface board for an IBM
compatable computer but does not include the computer - the lastest
version requires at least a 386 with more than 5 Mbytes memory. We've used
the earlier system for more than five years with no problems. If anyone is
interested the address is as follows...

   Digital Solutions Pty Ltd
   Level 1, No. 6 Wighton St., Margate 4019
   P.O. Box 178,
   Margate, 4019 Queensland
   Australia
   Phone: +617 883 1851
   Fax:     +617 283 1217

Note: I have no affiliation with Digital Solutions just a very satified
customer.