Steroid Hormone Regulated Genes?

ROBERT HARRISON RBHR at BPHVAX.BIOPHYSICS.ROCHESTER.EDU
Thu Sep 28 15:23:05 EST 1995

My colleagues and I are interested in genes regulated by the steroid/thyroid
hormone family, especially those that are negatively regulated by
glucocorticoids or thyroid hormone.  Its easy to get most from literature
searches but hard to get them all that way.  Therefore, I am requesting that I
be sent the name and reference of genes that readers of this message are aware
of.  Please send to my email address, not the newsgroup.  I will collate and
publish the list at regular intervals.

Thank you

Bob Harrison
716/275-2640 (O)