Getting rid of Taq polymerase, HELP

C.S.Wilding osp086 at clss1.bangor.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 05:34:30 EST 1995

Why get rid of it? I never did before digesting my PCR products and they all
worked fine, but I did nothing with them afterwards e.g. cloning. If all you
are doing is digestion -> gel then I suggest not doing anything to get rid.
If it is digestion -> cloning then I remember seeing advice concerning a
protK treatment.
Craig.

    * 	CRAIG WILDING,		      E-mail: OSP086 at SOS.BANGOR.AC.UK  *
    *	SCHOOL OF OCEAN SCIENCES,     Phone:  (0)1248 351151 ext.2899  *
    *	UNIVERSITY OF WALES (BANGOR), Fax:    (0)1248 716367   	       *
    *	MENAI BRIDGE, 	           			       	       *
    *	GWYNEDD, LL59 5EY,					       *
    *	WALES, U.K.						       *