Custom PCR services

Pete Muriana MURIANAP at FOODSCI.PURDUE.EDU
Thu Sep 28 21:16:05 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950928101149.28878B-100000 at dale.ucdavis.edu> Rinkei
Ko <ez034381 at peseta.ucdavis.edu> writes:
>Subject: Custom PCR services

>I wonder if there are any place I can send my DNA sample and primer and
>do PCR for us with decent price. If you know any place doing custom PCR
>service, please let me know. Thank you.
>Rinkei Ko
>rko at ucdavis.edu

Rinkei,
   I can't believe that at UC Davis you can not find a kind soul to help you
do one or more PCR reactions?  Look/ask around campus (Biochemistry Dept would
be a good bet) - I'm sure that you can find one or more researchers whose
laboratory personnel can help you with some reactions.  This is common place
(i.e., to help students from labs which may not have the necessary equipment).
(Then after you do get your help, write a note to the PI thanking him and his
specific student/postdoc/technician who helped you and copy the Dept. Head :-).
Regards,
Peter
*  Peter M. Muriana, Ph.D.             317-494-8284   TEL            *
*  Dept. of Food Science               317-494-7953   FAX            *
*  Purdue University                   murianap at foodsci.purdue.edu   *
*  Smith Hall                                                        *
*  W. Lafayette, IN  47907-1160                                      *